Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Got my biography!!!!

Today, I went out and got the biography I needed for my English class.  The person’s biography I chose for this project is Slash, I chose him because he is my favourite guitarist and also the person who interested me into playing guitar.  It started when I got Guitar Hero, as soon as I beat the game I unlocked more characters and Slash was one of them.  Then I started taking interest into his band, Guns and Roses and I decided that I should start playing an instrument.  So I picked the guitar.  Now I get to read about the life of one of my idols and I can’t wait to get started and I can’t wait to see how his life could be similar to mine.  

3 comments:

  1. Well hope you have fun reading your book.
    I don't know who slash is , so i'll be learning knew stuff by reading your comments!!! :D...♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slash was insanely hard to beat in Guitar Hero 3. I look foward to learning more about him.

    ReplyDelete